Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Facial Wipes


Last year I did a post all about the Yes To Grapefruit Brightening Facial Wipes. You can check that post out here and I had nothing but great things to say about them. Well, these have run out so I went to my local Boots and picked up the Yes To Cucumber Soothing Facial Towelettes and I've got nothing but nice things to say about these too! As I mentioned before, MissGlamorazzi used to rave about these exact wipes so I have been looking forward to taking my makeup off all this week! 

To start off, the packaging is very appealing and I love the fact that they have the plastic lids as this keeps the wipes from drying out. You get 30 pre-moistened towelettes & they are for gentle cleansing and makeup removal - the texture is soft yet gets off any makeup on the skin. My favourite thing about these wipes is the smell - it's the most freshest cucumber smell with a hint of the Bath & Body Works watermelon scent - that end bit may just be my smell buds (?). 

Anyway, these wipes do what they say on the tin and sooth your skin. I especially loved using them whilst traveling for 8 hours in a car to and from Scotland - they really freshen up your skin and if you're feeling tired or your under eyes are feeling a bit unloved, gently wipes these under and around, they're amazing used this way! As far as price goes, they come in at £3.99 at Boots but after shopping around a little online, I found them for £1.99 at Superdrug but these don't come with the fancy plastic lid so it depends on your own preference but compared to other wipes, I'd say they're fairly reasonable if you don't use the wipes as your main method of taking off your makeup daily.

The 'Yes To' range is looking pretty good to me - I've tried 2 of their products now & I think it's onto the moisturisers and serums next. Have you tried these wipes or anything from the 'Yes To' range? Did you like them?

No comments