Winter Skincare Saviors






















When the weather gets colder, one of the first things that suffers is my skin - my hands, face & lips so I thought I would share with you all the products I used to keep my skin moisturized and hydrated.

To kick things off, I use my Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm - this really cleans my skin but as it's oil based, it nourishes and keeps my skin feeling plump and smooth without the dry tightness. I then follow that up with a simple moisturiser - Nivea's Pure & Natural Moisturiser. This stuff acts as a barrier from the freezing wind and as the price point is low, you can afford to keep it with you on makeup free days and reapply when needed. Then for the rest of my body I use The Body Shop's Shea Body Butter - The Body Shop's body butters in general are great but with the added shea, you can be sure your skin won't get dry. 

For lips, I have tried quite a few but always come back to the Blistex Relief Cream or the other Blistex one which is easier to apply. Only problem with this is the colour comes out white but does fade eventually - it's worth it though. I use this everytime I get bad dry lips and it usually clears up within a day or two. Then as a more social lip option, I use the Vaseline Aloe Vera Lip Balm which does what the previous one does but takes a little longer. It is though, great at keeping lips nourished so if you're lips are feeling good then keep applying this to prevent crapped lips.

Oh and if you get dry hands like me, try The Body Shop's Hemp Hand Protector - it's incredible!

What skincare saviours do you use in the Winter?


No comments