My Autumn Beauty Must-Haves!

Autumn has to be my favourite season of the year - I just love cosy nights in, hot chocolate by the fire, jumpers & scarves & everything else autumnal! As it's this time of year, I have lots of related blog posts and videos starting with today's: My Autumn Beauty Must-Haves! 

Real Techniques Powder Brush - this thing can pretty much do anything from applying powder to cream based products. If I find myself without a brush to apply my foundation, this works just as well and it's perfect for blending any harsh contour lines. You can obviously wear bronzer all year round but Autumn is definitely the time to whip out the smokey eye and warm tones and this is the brush to do it.

Mac 217 Blending Eye Brush - I won't spend too much talking about this one as it's been mentioned on here quite a few times but you know the smokey eye I spoke about above? Well this is the brush to use to get that perfect eye look.

Maybelline's Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze - one of the best eye bases to stay put all day whether you set it with an eyeshadow or not. I absolutely love the colour tattoos from Maybelline and this bronzy shade has got Autumn written all over it.

Essie Nail polish in A List - Essie nail polishes overall are one of the best anyway but put a bit of 'A List' maroon/burgundy into the mix, you've got the perfect nail colour for Autumn - this type of shade is one I keep reapplying week after week as it never gets old with me.

Loreal Infallible Eye Colour in Sahara Treasure - Again, another Autumnal shade but you've got to see this in person - a golden sheen pressed pigment which needs the smallest amount of product to cover the lids with excess still on the brush. I partner this with the colour tattoo and it gives an amazing metallic gold/bronze look - I've actually filmed a tutorial which will be up on my channel soon...

Herbal Essences Uplifting Volume Dry Shampoo - A dry shampoo with uplifting voluming qualities - say what? There are tons of texturising sprays which give you volume and loads of normal dry shampoos, but to have volumised clean looking hair on day three, I'm impressed! I found this whilst perusing the isles of Tesco for a standard dry shampoo and came across quite a few new ones all under £3.

Benefit's Powda Wowza - this limited edition box comes with 3 of Benefit's most famous blush/bronzers including Hoola, Coralista & Bella Bamba. To add the warm tones mentioned above, I've been loving the Hoola bronzer from this box and if you're wanting to try out any of these three shades from Benefit, get your hands on this as it's a cheaper alternative to trying them out without paying loads!

Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in 030 -To finish the Autumn must-haves, you've got to have a darker lipstick and this one from Rimmel is the perfect berry plum shade which can be used lightly with a lip brush for a more subtle lip or used straight from the bullet for a fuller bolder lip.

What are your favourite things about Autumn? Any suggestions on beauty/makeup picks for this season?




 

















2 comments

  1. I absolutely love Autumn, and I love being able to wear warm browns and reds in my clothes and makeup. At the moment I am obsessed with L'Oreal Paris' 'Color Riche' in the shade 376. It's a gorgeous red and stays put all day long!

    Hannah | The Crafty Fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just the perfect season for everything nice isn't it? I just checked out the Color Riche lipstick - such a gorgeous red!

    ReplyDelete