My Current Skincare Routine | Clarins, Chanel & Bioderma ♡

 
 
 



Hello lovelies!

I have been wanting to film a 'skincare routine' video over on my Youtube channel (link here) for a while now but have never loved every step to the routine plus am wanting to add in a few beauty blogger favourites from Space NK into the mix (blog post on that here). So, I thought I would share with you what my current skincare routine consists of on my blog and update you as I try more products.

REMOVING MAKEUP: To remove my makeup, I use the Bioderma Crealine H20 (review here) on 2 cotton pads and wipe around all of my face, trying not to go to close to the eye area. Bioderma leaves my skin feeling so clean & fresh that other steps almost don't need to be done and if I'm having one of those nights where I'm shattered, I do tend to only use this, or a face wipe. Next, to remove my eye makeup I use the Clarins Gentle Eye Make-up Remover and again use 2 cotton pads, gently place them over shut eyes and leave to soak for around 10 seconds & wipe away. I don't need to work too hard at getting my usual mascara off and when wearing waterproof I leave the cotton pads to soak into my eyes a little longer. I actually purchased this item after hearing Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup raving about it.

Before I move on, I would just like to say that last night after tweeting about my Space NK Beauty Wishlist (post here), I @ tagged ViviannaMakeup's twitter & she favourited my tweet. Ok, so lets go through that one more time. Anna favourited my tweet! Am I dreaming? haha :) You can follow me on Twitter - @ashleighailsa

CLEANSING: To cleanse my face I have a daily cleanser and a more exfoliating scrub which I use 1-2 times a week. To cleanse daily I use the Clarins Energising Gel Cleanser which lathers up nicely and leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean. For days when I want to exfoliate more, I opt for the Burt's Bee's Peach & Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub - wow that's a mouthful ha! I actually did a review on this product which you can find here which goes into my detail but as it contains exfoliating beads, it removes any dry skin & leaves it feeling really healthy.

TONING: Again I have 2 options to choose from depending on how my skin is feeling that day. For the more spot outbreak days, I go for my Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions toner which came in a set with a cleanser & moisturiser but I now only repurchase this item to keep my spots at bay. I should really do a review on it as it's simply amazing. On the days where my skin feels normal, I opt for the Clarins Daily Energizer Toner which is gently yet effective. When applying any toner, I use a cotton pad to sweep all over my face plus neck. You can't forget the neck.

MOISTURISING: As of yet, I haven't found a moisturiser which I absolutely love, so for now I use the Clarins Daily Energizer Moisturiser which does the job of moisturising my skin and keeping it feeling nourished, so it's not all bad for this product. It just doesn't wow me each time I use it haha. Then, for an eye cream I use a sample of Chanel's Eye Treatment which I've really been enjoying and to keep all of the goodness locked in, I apply a pea-sized amount of the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. Note to self: Do a review on this product, it's incredible. This product leaves my skin ready to apply makeup and tightens my skin a little (in a good way) whilst making it feel and look glowing.

So, apart from the sneaky Real Techniques brush in the bottom right hand corner of the photo (for effect) that's everything I try to use on a regular basis as part of my skincare routine. I would like to revamp the routine but for now, all these products do a great job of keeping my skin clean & moisturised. Stay tuned for more reviews on new products though.

Woah so many links to reviews I've done :)

Have you tried any of the products mentioned? What is your essential skincare product?

Thankyou for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to:

Tweet me: @ashleighailsa

Follow me on Instagram: ashleighailsa

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ashleighailsa


Ashleigh

      ♡






No comments