My Many Faces: The Office Girl ♡


Hi guys!

I’ve seen lots of beauty youtubers and bloggers doing the ‘My Many Faces’ blog posts where they work with a makeup artist from makeup brands and it looks so cool. I’m nowhere near being approached to do that so I thought I would do my own version of it.
The first look 'The Office Girl' makeup look. As I've said in previous blog posts, I like my sleep and would rather have an extra 30 minutes in bed instead of getting up and spending ages getting ready. So, this makeup look is a very simple one that takes me around 10 minutes to do and it works great for me!
 
It consists of 4 makeup products and one brush. Even writing that seems like such a small amount of product but with the right mascara, I don't feel I need to wear eyeshadow or eyeliner. There will be days though that I might add in these extra items but this is the base I always wear. Its taken me a while to find the perfect products, but I think I have!



What I use:

♡1 Revlon 'Nearly Naked' Foundation

♡2 Collection 2000 Long Lasting Concealer

♡3 Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

♡4 Maybelline Rocket Mascara

& my Real Techniques Buffing Brush!
 

All of the products I have mentioned are very affordable and easily accessable from Boots or Superdrug. For working in an office, it is a nice mixture of simple with a bold mascara look.

 I hope you enjoyed reading this post, I will be doing 'My Many Faces' for other looks I wear on a regular basis so follow my blog if you would like to see more....

Find me on Twitter: @ashleighailsa

Like my facebook page: www.facebook.com/ashleighailsa

Follow me on Instagram: ashleighailsa

and Watch my beauty videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/AshleighAilsaMakeup

Thanks for reading, comment below!


Ashleigh

 

No comments