Outfit of the Day | Cute Dress & Blazer ♥

 
Hello lovelies!
 
Today I'm doing an outfit of the day (OOTD) for you as I kinda like what I'm wearing today.
 
 
I work in an office so I've been trying to put together outfits which look cute but also look smart.
 
Today I'm wearing a little blue dress with tights (its still really cold where I live) and to give it that extra something, I've added a grey blazer which fits very snug as it is a size 6. I'm usually an 8 on top but when I bought this blazer (I'll tell you where its from down below, keep reading!) I could only find a 6 or much bigger sizes so I tried it on and liked how it looked....
 
 
The dress is from primark a couple months ago and the blazer is from H&M but unfortunately is was in the sale. I'm sure they will have similar ones in store though if you check it out :)
For shoes, I opted for my smart dark leather look boots which is from a german shop in Nottingham, I think it was called Deutschman... They have great quality shoes for men, women and children with great prices.... These were £30.
 
 
For hair and makeup, I literally washed my hair this morning and blow dried it, thats it.... and for makeup I only wore my Chanel foundation, see review here! It gives me a fresh look and covers any spots or dark circles under my eyes. I'm the type of girl who prefers to have an extra half an hour in bed than spend ages doing my makeup, unless I'm going somewhere a bit more special than work :)
 
 
 
I posted this photo on my Instagram too!
 
Follow me @ashleighailsa ♥
 
I hope you enjoyed reading this post, I would love to hear what you think so please leave me a message...
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Ashleigh
 

No comments