My Top 10 Mac Products ♥

Hi everyone! I decided to film a video talking about my Top 10 Mac Products. All of the products I chose were personal to me and each of them I would wear or use on a everyday basis. Its on my youtube channel, if you haven't seen it then simply click on the link below ----->

   
I also took some photos of the products that I mentioned and I have little descriptions about which collections they are in, but most of them are still available from the Mac Cosmetics website. 


The products shown were: 

1. Mineralize Skinfinish in Triple Fusion - not in the permanent collection but available on Ebay

2. Blush in Prism - permanent collection

3. Cream colour base in Pearl - permanent collection 

4. Eyeshadow in Jest - permanent collection

5. Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe - permanent collection

6. Eyeshadow in Trax - permanent collection

7. Paintpot in Bare Study - permanent collection

8. Lipstick in Creme Cup - permanent collection

9 Lipstick in Up The Amp - permanent collection  

10. Lipgloss in Partial to Pink - permanent collection



If you have any questions about any of the items mentioned then PLEASE leave a comment and I will get back to you :)

Thankyou for reading!

I hope you enjoyed it :D



Ashleigh

 

 


No comments