My Make-up Story Tag

Hi there! If you saw my previous posts on my Make-up Story then I hope you enjoy question number 3 :)

Q3. What are some of your favorite brands?

A: For high end brands I love Mac and Chanel, for drugstore brands I love Revlon and Maybelline. My makeup collection consists of a mixture of these brands and I don't only use a product because it looks nice or is expensive. I find different brands are better for different things. I like Chanel for foundation (the Vitalumiere Aqua to be specific :P) and then Mac for eyeshadows and lipsticks. The same applys for Revlon, their eyeshadows and lip products such as the lip butters are of really high quality and colour selection. Maybelline have a great choice of everything to be honest and the quality is pretty great.

What are you favourite brands?



Thanks for reading!

Ashleigh 

 


No comments