£20 Makeup Challenge Tag

After watching missglamorazzi and fleurdeforce (my 2 favourites beauty gurus on youtube) do the £20 Makeup Challenge, I really wanted to give it a go as my everyday makeup products are pretty much all high end and thought it would be fun to find all the products and then film! 

Some of the makeup items that I chose were on sale so this made it fairly easy to find some great products which don't need to be thrown to the back of my makeup drawers after one use. Currently, Superdrug are having this crazy sale on most of the  makeup and I couldn't believe my luck haha! 

The reason that I didn't just go for all £1 makeup (not that I don't think its good) is because rather than come back with all these products, I wanted to create a look which had items tailored to what I would wear on an everyday basis. I don't usually wear eyeliner (unless I'm going out at night OR feeling a bit more adventurous that day) so I didn't get any for this look, but rather put that part of the budget into another product. 

All together I bought 5 makeup items which doesn't sound a lot but I feel like I have quality over quantity but still at such a great price :D 



 

 

The products I used: 
 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 100 Ivory £6.99

Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Quad in Decadent £5.99

NYC Showtime Mascara in Black £1.99

NYC Blush in Central Park Pink £2.99

LOOK Lip Slick in Peaches £2.00

Some of these including the Revlon Quad, Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and LOOK Lip Slick are actually really great quality and I will be doing a review on these products once I have used them for a bit longer. 

I hope you enjoyed reading and if you would like to see me do this challenge then click the link above to my makeup channel.

Thanks for reading!

Ashleigh 

No comments