Beauty Wishlist: March 2012

Hi guys!
As you can see from the blog title, I thought I would do my current Beauty Wishlist for March as I've seen a few around and liked the idea! :) I think I'll just get straight into it, I've got a few :D

1. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universal - This is a bronzing makeup base which has been around for a while and I'm sure anyone who loves beauty/makeup will have heard of it before. Priced at £29, I think its a tad expensive but 1) its Chanel, and 2) its quality worth paying for so I'm sure when I can justify spending that amount of money on one product I will love it! I think most of Chanel's makeup range is amazing and I already have and love the Vitalumiere Aqua foundation which is THE best lightweight foundation EVER!
2. OPI: Nicki Minaj Nail Polish Collection - These nail polishes are inspired by Nicki Minaj and I personally like the look of all the colours but in particular, Pink Friday. I love the colour because of the shade of pink but also because Mac have re-released a Lipstick called Pink Friday in the Viva Glam range which is also inspired by Nicki Minaj... How cool is that?! So. back to the nail polishes, I think all of these shades are wearable for different type of events and everyday living and can't wait to get my hands on them! (literally) haha see what I did there? :P

Left - Right: Fly, Did It On 'Em, Metallic 4 Life, Pink Friday, Save Me, Super Bass Shatter


3. Mac Viva Glam Nicki Minaj Lipstick in Pink Friday - So, Mac has re-released the colour, Pink Friday as a VIVA Glam lipstick inspired by Nicki Minaj! I think that this is a lovely shade and would look great in the summer with a tan. I think one of my summer must-haves is going to be both OPI's Pink Friday Nail Polish and this Pink Friday lipstick, how darling! :) super excited about this!


4. Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR - There has been a huge hype about these cream eyeshadows over in America and has taken ages for them to come over to the UK and I'm just waiting for them to release in my nearest Boots! I think my patience will be overthrown and I may just order them online. The one thing I did notice though, is the colour selection compared to the States. The have only released 7 shades and I particularly have my eye on Turquoise Fever, On and On Bronze and Eternal Silver. They are priced at £4.99 and are currently on a 3 for 2 deal at Boots!







5. Topshop Lash Catcher Mascara - This mascara is from the new 'Sisters of the New Moon' collection and after reading reviews and watching haul videos with great feedback, I have added this to my next shopping spree list :) I really like the thick, dramatic, 'false lashes' effect and love the Maybelline Falsies mascara and thought this new Topshop one looked like a product I'd like to try. I think its priced at £10 which is about inbetween high end and drugstore/high street. I'm looking forward to trying it!



Thankyou for reading! I hope that anyone who reads this has enjoyed it and I would love to hear what products are on your Beauty Wishlist! Let me know in the comments below :)

Ashleigh







No comments